What's needed to transfer over to a CommentSold app
At this time we don't support transferring/updating an existing app created by another provider instead we are able to create a new app under your company account with your desired branding and will manage and deploy the app for you.
We can setup a new app under your existing apple developer account as long as that account is a Company/Organization account.
Click here to learn how to convert your Apple Developer Account to a Company account:
We aren’t able to migrate any existing android apps or to reuse your existing google play account, we will setup a new google play account for you.
Before you get started:
- If you want to reuse your name - rename the old app (slightly) so that we can create a new app with that name OR provide a new name in our app process
- Once you begin the CommentSold app process don’t make changes to the app or developer portal (since we will be creating assets and certificates for your new CS app)
- Remove any other developer(s) from your account
Launching your app:
When you are notified that your new app is live
- Remove your old app from sale:
- Go to app store connect https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/apps and click on your old app
- Click on Pricing and Availability
- Select Remove from Sale
- Notify your customers that you have a new app
- Send a push notification through your old app with the new app store link
- Email or otherwise notify your customers that you have launched your new app with the app store download link