So you wanna run some app ads, huh?
Here are the steps to connect your mobile app to Facebook!:
You’ll want to create a Facebook developer account IF you don’t already have one. Register here: https://developers.facebook.com/
Create your first or create a new app for your business. Choose the “manage business integrations” option. Enter the name of the app, your contact email, “Just me” under “who can use my app?”, and lastly, select your business account.
Adding platforms -
Scroll down to the bottom and hit “add platform”. Select Android first.
Open the URL for your Android app and copy and paste the Google Play Package Name
TIP: What is my Google Play Package name? It is the tail end of your Google Play App URL Example: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pinkcoconut.android
Google Play Package name: com.pinkcoconut.android
Select Add Platform again and this time select iOS.
Open your Apple app store URL and copy the id. This is the last string of numbers at the end of the URL. Paste this ID into the iPhone Store ID and the iPad Store ID.
App store URL: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/pink-coconut/id1382358375
4. Hit enter
5. You will be prompted to download a file. Download & open the file. Open the file and search to find the text for your BundleID.
6. Your bundleID will look like this: bundleId”:”com.YourStore.YourStoreIOS
7. Copy & paste your bundleID into your Bundle ID field within the iOS platform on Facebook directly.
8. Make sure “Log In-App Events Automatically (Recommended)” is enabled for both Android and iOS platforms.
10. In Commentsold, open https://commentsold.com/admin/mobile-setup/facebook - Add your Facebook app ID to pull over the work you just did! Your app ID can be found in the top left of your Facebook Developer account
11. In your Facebook Developer account, at the top, enable your app from “in development” to “live”
Connecting your catalog:
In your Facebook Business settings (https://business.facebook.com/settings/product-catalogs) select the catalog you use under “Data Sources” → “Catalogs”
2. Select “Associate sources”
3. Connect your app to your catalog by enabling the “Connection” toggle next to the data source.
4. On the left-hand side, under “Accounts”, select “Apps”
5. Hit add assets to your selected app.
6. Connect the ad account.