The Aged Inventory report is commonly used to determine which products are slow-moving, low in demand, or ready for promotions or price reductions.
The Aged Inventory report shows the inventory value by days since first posted for each size, brand, or collection.
From under Aged Inventory in the Reporting tab, you will be able to select Sizes, Brands, or Collections to view the reporting based on these properties.
The default view is for Brands, but you can change this by clicking into another sub-category.
- Never Posted shows the total potential revenue for items from a brand, size, or collection that have never been posted.
- Scheduled shows the total potential revenue for items that have been scheduled but not posted, based on sizes, brands, or collections.
- 0-30 Days shows the additional potential revenue for items that were first posted 0-30 days ago.
- 31- 60 Days shows the additional potential revenue for items that were first posted between 31 and 60 days ago.
- 90+ Days shows the additional potential revenue for items that were first posted 90 or more days ago.
Note: You can click the title of each column to sort the table by ascending or descending values.
The information in this report can help you to identify slow-moving brands, sizes, and collections and to make efforts to clear out aged inventory. Once you've assessed your aged inventory, CommentSold features such as mystery items, Secondary Offer, and collection-specific coupons can be used to get those products off the shelves and sold!