A bug is an error or flaw in a computer program or system that causes it to produce an incorrect or unexpected result, or to behave in unintended ways. Have you ever experienced a bug while using CommentSold? We want to fix it!
If you encounter a bug, we ask that you please report it here.
When possible, please include the steps you were taking when the bug occurred. Having steps to reproduce your issue is very helpful. It may not seem like it, because you use the system every day - but sometimes there is a disconnect between what is reported, and our ability to reproduce the issue. If we can recreate the issue, we can more quickly understand what caused it and fix it!
Here is an example of a template we sometimes use to report bugs:
- Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.
- Where does the bug happen? (admin screen, app, webstore, etc.)
- When did the bug start happening?
- How often does the bug happen (every time/sometimes/rarely)?
- Anything else that you would want to know about the bug if it were your job to find and fix it. (Reproduction Steps + anything else please)
Minimized, easy-to-follow steps that will trigger the described problem. Include any special setup steps.
Example: Items being oversold with Shopify
- Make sure CS is connected to Shopify.
- Create a product on Shopify with a variant and 10 qty.
- Post the created product to Facebook & comment sold to cart it.
- Go to the /account page and checkout.
- Go to /admin/inventory-logs and observe how the inventory is incorrect.
Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, please add it as well.
Remember, the more info you can give to us about the issue, the more likely we are able to fix it. Thank you so much for helping us make CommentSold better for you!